We are supported by:
- Wellington City Council –
- provide helmets and event support
- have provided us funding through their Communities on Bikes grants
- Tai Shan Foundation, Nikau Foundation and Tindall Foundation – Community Services and Development have awarded us grants to go towards purchasing a bike trailer, hiring a coordinator and covering expenses
- Thankyou Charitable Trust – grant for Newtown storage/workshop space
- Switched On Bikes have provided us with new parts and supplies
- Tranzit Coachlines have donated 5 new children’s bikes to use in our bike library (c/o Green Jersey Cycle Tours)
- Individual and private donations
- Bicycle Junction and Burkes Cycles have supported us by providing heavily discounted parts and tools.
- Mechanical Tempest – use of tools, workshop and volunteers
- Newtown Festival – have supported the creation of the Bike Hub in Newtown and events
- Pedal Ready (GWRC) – provide free cycle skills instruction
- NZTA – provide Cyclist Road Codes and bike check guides
- Sustainability Trust – drop off location and community partner
- And the awesome bikes shops who collect bikes:
- and our awesome volunteers!
If you would like to support, sponsor, or partner with ReBicycle, please get in touch.